If you are a PhilHealth member you can easily access and check your monthly contribution record once you register for online account.
The advantage of having an online account is that you can check your PhilHealth contribution without visiting the office personally. All you have to do is to log in to your account and you can do it anytime you want.
Steps to check the PhilHealth monthly contribution online
- The first thing to do is to register for online account at the official website of PhilHealth philhealth.gov.ph and hit the “register” button. Be ready with your PhilHealth number, contact numbers and active email address.
- Fill out the registration form with all the necessary information. The activation link will be sent to your email address.
- A confirmation window will appear once you submit the registration form and it will prompt you to check your email.
- Login to the email address that you provide in the registration form. The email includes your PIN and password. You need to activate your account by clicking the link.
- Once your account is activated, you can login to your account using the PIN and password given to you.
Now that you have your PhilHealth online account, you can check monthly premium contribution. This is very helpful especially for employees because they will know if their employers are diligent in paying the contributions.
Aside from checking your monthly contributions, having an online account gives you the ease to get the MDR or PhilHealth Member Data Record. You can also check your beneficiaries and edit the information if necessary.
Make sure to memorize your PIN and password of your online account, otherwise you won’t be able to access it.